Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Make Tom Riddle's Diary

So I was thinking of what to do with my old moldy book. Suddlenly I though why not make Tom Riddle's Diary. So today I will be showing you how to make you very own. Click Here to see the finished product.





What I'll Need 
1 peice brown felt 
1 Sharpie
1 pair scissors 
1 old small book (or a small note book will work too)
1 bottle India Ink
1 hot glue gun
1 peice chalk



Step 1
Cover the book with the peice of felt. Outline it in chalk.

Step 2
Cutout the out ine of the book.

Step 3
Hot glue the felt to the book.

Step 4
Write Tom Riddle on the front of the book in sharpie.

Step 5
Use a pair of scissors to punch a hole in the cover so it looks the a basilisk fang hole.

Step 6
Splatter India Ink on the cover an on the side.


Now you have you own horcrux.


Happy Horcrux Hunting,
Green Splotches

No comments:

Post a Comment