Monday, December 24, 2012

Bah-Dumb Bug a Christmas Carol revised edition

 Today I have a Christmas gift for you. Bah-Dumb Bug a Christmas Carol revised edition in which a geek finds the true meaning of Christmas.




                                  Bah-Dumb Bug

  After a long day of beating people in video games Ebegeeker was ready to go upstairs for a quick
    snack  of  cheese balls.  As he was headed back to the basement he
  saw this old video game partner Jacob Barley's face in the door.  He figured he had just been playing          
  video games too long. That night as he got into bed he said. "I Like the being alone it gives me time to
   think out awesome combos. I like the cheese bust it makes my fingers tingle." All of sudden he was    
   woken by a spirit the spirit looked just like his partner Jacob Barley. "Ebegeeker Ebegeeker," he
   said.  "Jacob what have they done to you?"  Ebegeeker said.   For Jacob was covered with video game
   controllers. "I did this to myself these are the video game controllers I played with in life. You have
   labored on these five years" he said. "Have you come to save me from this fate" said Ebegeeker.
   "No, I have come to warn you not to buy this controller the fire button is sluggish." he said.
    "Tonight you shall be visited by three spirits the ghost of Christmas Past, The Ghost of Christmas      
    Presents, And the Ghost of Christmas Future." Jacob said.  "Poof" he said and disappeared.

    Later that night he was woken by Ms. Pac-Man. Who said " Ebegeeker come with me". And she
    Lead him to a blue box out side. They walked inside and Ms.Pac-mac started pulling levers and then
    the box started spinning  there was a jolt and the box stopped spinning. They stepped out and saw a
    young Ebegeeker play a NES with lots of friends. "Oh it's eleven- thirty." one said. And they all left
    with out him. His sister Alyson walks in. "Hi Sissy" Ebegeeker said. "I know you want to go to the
    Star Wars Opening. But $3.14 is alot right now." Alyson said. "Bah-Dumb Bug Ebegeeker" said.
    Spirit,Spirit show me now more!" The old Ebegeeker said. "No watch" Ms.Pac-Man said.  "Come
    on how about we play a game". Alyson said " I don't mind being alone it gives me time to work on
   my combos." the young Ebegeeker said. And all of a sudden he was back in bed. But there was no
   rest for Ebegeeker. All of a sudden a man who look like he was made of Lego pieces. "Are you the
   ghost of Christmas Presents." Ebegeeker said. He nodded this head and handed him a game  
   controller then disappeared. Then a third ghost appeared and motioned for him to grab his cloak.
   Ebegeeker saw a vision of his future. He was sitting in his Mom's Basement playing video games.
   "Awesome!" He said.


                                              The End



                                                                  Merry Christmas,
                                                                  Green Splotches

 
     
    

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome! Merry Christmas from the Blog Community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martin, I was going to say 'feel free to use it on your blog' but it looks like you did. Thanks for asking though! And great post!

    ReplyDelete