Friday, January 25, 2013

Free Craft Supplies

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been posting I have been sick for the past few weeks. But today I'm going to give you ways to get some free supplies for your crafts.


1. The internet there are some great sites out there for sample but you have to be carful witch one you choose. Below are listed some of the best sites I've found.
 
Dometag (These are very nice bubble stickers with a very strong adhesive.) www.dometag.com


2. Near your home. There are many way near you home to get free things such as poster board.

Poster Board  Pallet packing companies my friend. They use poster board on huge roles so the thing on the pallet will just slide off. But the machines that use the poster board can only go so far on the role. So if you go to a pallet packing company they should give you the end of a role. Witch is a lot of poster board.

That is all I can think of for the near home section. But if you know more places to get free craft supplies email me at theredflashlight@gmail.com

Sorry for not posting,
Green Splotches

No comments:

Post a Comment